PART 1: HEALTH DISCLAIMER
It is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, to seek helpful information and make use of it for your own benefit, and for that of your family. You are the one responsible for your health. In order to make decisions in all health matters, you must educate yourself.
The views and nutritional advice expressed by ZeroPoint Life, LLC are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. We do not claim to "cure" disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body heal itself.
No material or product on this website is intended to suggest that you should not seek professional medical care, or that you should disregard professional medical advice. Always work with qualified medical professionals, even as you educate yourself in the field of detox, cleansing and alternative medicine.
No information offered here, or product sold on this website, should be interpreted as a diagnosis of any disease, nor an attempt to treat or prevent any disease or condition. For any products and/or services purchased from ZeroPoint Life, LLC, you should carefully read all product packaging and instructions.
While the information on this website, and the products sold on it, are discussed in the context of numerous conditions, it can be dangerous to start any program without first consulting a health professional in your area.
Information and statements regarding products and/or services made available by ZeroPoint Life, LLC have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ZeroPoint Life, LLC products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Important: Please DO NOT participate in our cleanses or programs if you:
- Are currently experiencing or have a history of peptic or duodenal ulcer
- Are pregnant or nursing (please do not actively try and conceive until two weeks after the cleanse is complete)
- Are under the age of 18
- Are suffering from severe depression or have bipolar disorder
- Have active cancer
- Have bleeding or clotting disorders
- Have cardiac arrhythmias
- Have colon or partial colon removed
- Have an eating disorder
- Have liver disease, liver infection, kidney disease or hepatitis
- Have seizure disorder
- Have type 1 diabetes or are an insulin dependent type 2 diabetic
- Have an allergy to any ingredient listed on our products Please refer to the webpages, supplement bottles and cleanse instructions for warnings about other individual products.
NOTE: There are certain serious conditions that require consistent blood levels of medications. Any change in diet can cause a change in your blood absorption, and an increase or decrease of the concentration of medicine in your blood as a result. Consult your physician before beginning any of our programs or detoxes if you have a medical condition or are taking ANY medications.