TIME: 20 MIN
1 package of store bought flat bread for pizza (get gluten free if possible)
1 jar of organic tomato sauce
1 package of vegan cheese (my favorite is Miyoko's vegan mozzarella)
Optional: Additional chopped veggies if you like (chopped onions, red peppers, mushrooms, olives)
Optional: Ground Almond meal
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Lay out the flat bread on a cookie sheet. I typically make 2 flat bread pizzas at a time.
- Generously spoon tomato sauce over the flat bread starting in the center and circling out with the spoon.
- If you are using extra veggies, chop those up and sprinkle them all over the sauced flat bread. If you just want a cheese pizza, skip this part.
- Now, slice the Miyoko's mozzarella into little thin slices and place all over top of the pizza. If you're using another type of vegan cheese spread evenly. You can use vegan cheese, but I prefer cashew based cheese.
- Then sprinkle the ground almond meal all over the top of the pizza (acts and looks like parmesan cheese). Almond meal is just ground up almonds.
- Place in a 425 degree F oven for 14 minutes or more depending on how crispy you like it.